To Our Valued Guests,
We have officially reopened our doors after our temporary closure.
SIRTAJ Hotel has taken various precautionary measures amidst the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Please see below:
– Highly touched surfaces and public areas are cleaned consistently.
– Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property.
– We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitation procedures to prepare for each arrival with EDA and CDC approved products.
– Guest rooms are vacant for 24 hours between guests.
Contactless Check In
– Link sent via text message or email to complete check in.
– Message our team at 310-601-8109 for any requests.
Self Parking & No Bell Hop
– To prevent the potential spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended our valet services along with luggage assistance. Our team will lead you to the secured parking structure – $28 per night.
Restaurant | Bar:
– The a la carte breakfast is available from 7AM – 12PM in our outdoor patio or as in room dining.
– Due to state and local regulations our restaurant and bar is temporarily closed.
Public Health Orders Enforced:
– Face masks and social distancing are required by all guests and team members in public areas.
– Face masks and gloves are available upon request.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Look forward to welcoming our guests and team members back to a safe environment at SIRTAJ Hotel.
General Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org